Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I find out the status or track my order?
Email Barry Korman at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your order.
What is your return policy?
We always hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. However we recognize that isn't always the case.
Items damaged during delivery or sent incorrectly will be correctly replaced on notification and you may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt with a few exceptions:
To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
We offer a full refund on all products that meet the above criteria.
To return a product, the above conditions must be met.
Furthermore, we require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call us at (212)971-9157 or email your request for a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Our warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued.
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service.
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited.
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Cancellations: If you cancel you order after it has already shipped we consider it a return and the above policies apply.
Do you accept Medicare/Medicaid/Insurance?
Do you ship Internationally?
Do you have a printed catalog you can send me?
No not at this time, we keep our catalogue entirely online for ease of access and to reduce our impact on the environment.
Do you have a store location I can visit?
No, we do not have a store location or showroom. All our products are available to order online or by phone.